Possible causes of Donald Trump’s sniffling
ST. LOUIS — Twitter was lively during Sunday’s presidential debate and it wasn’t just about the issues.
Once again, Donald Trump’s sniffling got a lot of attention.
Forbes Magazine published an article titled, “Donald Trump’s sniffling continues, here now are the possible causes.”
Here are some of their reasons:
- It could be something as simple as allergies.
- Or maybe chronic sinusitus.
- Something in the air at the debate location could be an irritant – like smoking, perfume, or general air pollution.
- Certain medications can cause sniffling – those medications include blood pressure meds, mental health meds, and meds for erectile dysfunction. Nose sprays can also cause dripping.
- He may have a “tic” – involuntary muscle movements often caused by stress.
- Or he could be crying. Debates are hard! Maybe he’s emotional.