KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- If you can't make it to Arrowhead Sunday, just bring the game to you. The senior executive chef of Aramark for the Chiefs, Erin Wishon, stopped by the morning show to share new playoff recipes.
Mac Shack Mac & Cheese
Yield: 12 portions Active Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
Your favorite cheese 2 cups
Milk, Whole 1 cup
Boursin Cheese 2 Tablespoons
Parmesan Cheese, Grated ¼ cup
Pasta – Any 2 pounds
1. Combine cheese and milk – melt over low heat.
2. Stir in Boursin and Parmesan until thoroughly mixed.
3. Hold warm and toss with warm pasta.
Savory Gruyere Bread Pudding
Yield: 4 portions Active Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 45 Minutes
Texas Toast 1 loaf
Heavy Cream 1 cup
Egg, Whole 1 ea
Basil 1 Tablespoon
Rosemary 1 teaspoon
Chives 2 Tablespoons
Gruyere, Shaved ½ cup
Parmesan, Shaved ¼ cup
Salt & Pepper To Taste
Butter ¼ cup
1. Remove crust from bread and dice into large cubes.
2. Whisk together egg, heavy cream, and finely chopped herbs.
3. Toss cream mixture with bread cubes to evenly coat.
4. Sprinkle cheeses into bread mixture and toss – careful not to break apart bread cubes.
5. Place in a greased loaf pan and bake at 350 for approximately 40 minutes, or until bread bounces back upon touch.
6. Allow bread to cool and then slice.
7. Sear slices with butter to lightly toast.
Sign up to receive a weekly email from FOX 4 with the recipes we featured on our FOX 4 newscasts.
Click here to add your name to the list.