KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A nationwide blood drive going on today won’t actually collect any blood. That’s because it’s a…
Tag Archives: discrimination
Health / News
HOUSTON, Texas — A Texas waiter is garnering online kudos after he took a stand against a family that he…
OLATHE, Kan. — People with disabilities in Kansas say that they are spending too long on waiting lists in hopes…
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A lawsuit filed by a Kansas City, Mo., patrolman claims a ‘Gang of 8′ discriminates against whites and protects and promotes blacks.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'