Suicide Help Hotlines
If you are having suicidal thoughts, we urge you to get help immediately.
Go to a hospital, call 911 or call the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) or SAMHSA’s National Suicide Prevention Lifeline . at 800-273-TALK (8255)
If you are struggling and need to talk to someone who understands, call 1-866-WARM-EAR or 913-281-2251. If you need more information or a referral, please call Mental Health of America at 913-281-2221.
No matter your financial situation, there is help available. Please seek help if you or someone you know is suffering.
Suicide Help Information Online
- SAMHSA’S National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Suicide Awareness Survivors Support of Missouri and Kansas
- Association of Community Mental Health Centers of Kansas
- American Psychiatric Association
- Partnership for Workplace Mental Health
- Chronic Illness – Resilience Building
- Mental Health Association of the Heartland
- National Center for the Prevention of Youth Suicide
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Veterans Crisis Line
- Youth Suicide Prevention Task Force of Kansas
- Children’s Mercy Division of Developmental and Behavioral Sciences