Want to retire some day? Who doesn't? You know that in today's economy, it isn't going to just happen. It requires a great deal of planning. But, many of us aren't making the right plans. Financial Adviser, Amy Guerich, told us about the top mistakes we made when planning for retirement.
Things are things you should NOT do:
1. Take financial advice from friends and family over that of professionals.
2. Lack a financial plan that includes planning for both the short and long term.
3. Underestimating inflation.
4. Withdrawing too much money early on in retirement and running out of resources later on in life.
5. Failing to educate oneself about financial scams