Customers Get Sick After Seeing Dead Deer in Chinese Restaurant

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

WILLIAMSBURG, Ky. — A Kentucky Chinese restaurant has been shut down after a customer witnessed employees dragging in a trash bin with a dead deer inside of it.

“It was really disturbing,” said Katie Hopkins. “There was actually a blood trail that they were mopping up.”

Hopkins said she saw a tail, a foot and a let sticking out of the garbage can as employees wheeled it back to the kitchen.

“I went next door and upchucked everything,” said another customer.

Click on this link from WTVR-TV in Richmond to find out what most troubled the environmental health inspector when he arrived at the restaurant.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s