Boulevard Brewery Tour Draws High Praise
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Boulevard Brewing has long since captured the fancy of beer lovers in Kansas City. Now, praise comes from outside the Metro.
Trip Advisor, a travel website that proports to be the largest of its kind, ranks Boulevard’s brewery tour among the ten best in the United States. Trip Advisor says Boulevard offers the eight-best tour experience to beer enthusiasts.
The travel website praises Boulevard as being the largest specialty brewer in the Midwest, and makes mention of its special “unfiltered” Tour, a special experience offered only on Saturdays for $20.
Trip Advisor’s Top 10 List:
1. New Belgium Brewing – Fort Collins, Colorado
2. Allagash Brewery – Portland, Maine
3. Anheuser Busch Brewery Tour – Saint Louis, Missouri
4. Samuel Adams Brewery – Boston, Massachusetts
5. Sierra Nevada Brewing Company – Chico, California
6. Heinzelmannchen Brewery – Sylva, North Carolina
7. New South Brewing – Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
8. Boulevard Brewing Company – Kansas City, Missouri
9. D.G. Yuengling and Son Brewery – Pottsville, Pennsylvania
10. Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co.– Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin