- 8-10 slices bacon, crisply cooked & crumbled
- 1 cup grated cheese (Swiss or cheddar)
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 4 eggs
- 13-14 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach, cooked with 1 teaspoon salt, then drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
Sprinkle cheese, bacon and onion in that order in a 10 inch greased pie plate or an 8 inch square baking dish.
Beat remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour over bacon mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Let stand 10-14 minutes before cutting.