EAT Barbecue BBQ Sundae
- 1 lb pulled pork
- 2 cups baked beans or your favorite
- 2 cups vinegar based cole slaw (see recipe below)
- 4 each dill pickle spears
- bbq sauce
- 4 pint Mason jars or similar sized clear vessels (plastic or glass)
Combine pulled pork and sauce to desired consistency. Divide pulled pork, baked beans and cole slaw into fourths. Layer all three ingredients in each of the mason jars twice (total of six layers per jar). Garnish with dill pickle spear.
Cole Slaw recipe
- 1 package Cole Slaw mix (found in produce section of your grocery store)
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 1/4 cup of sugar (white, refined)
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine vinegar, sugar, celery seed, and mustard seed in a small saucepan and bring to a low boil over medium heat. Remove and allow to cool. Pour cooled vinegar over slaw mix. Toss to combine. Taste and adjust with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for two hours or more to allow flavors to develop.