Grilled Lemon Oregano Chicken from HyVee
All you need:
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 2 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano (or 2 tablespoons fresh)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
All you do:
1. Combine lemon juice, oregano, olive oil, honey and lemon zest in a large resalable plastic bag. Add chicken and marinate for 20 to 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
2. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
3. Grill over medium heat about 12 to 14 minutes, turning once, or until temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Nutrition information per serving: 230 calories, 8 g fat, 0 g trans fat, 1.5 g saturated
fat, 11 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 65 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium.