Mom and dad always told us to think big! But sometimes, simply thinking about landing your dram job or saving for the future isn't gonna cut it! Nisha Mills, life coach at Mosaic Life Care, gave us five simple tips to help us achieve the goals we've set for ourselves.
1. Making your goals realistic and achievable. Starting off with small goals to help towards achieving bigger goals
2. Write your goals down and place them somewhere you will look daily.
3. Stay focus and work hard. It takes time for changes to become a habit.
4. Remain positive and optimistic for these new lifestyle changes.
5. Reward yourself! Making an incentive list will help you achieve your goals. The rewards can be as simple as getting your nails done or purchasing something nice for yourself.