We're a few months into the new year and a lot of people have stopped their New Year's resolutions for improving their health or just aren't meeting their goals. How can they get back in the groove?
Dr. Michelle Robin, Your Wellness Connection, has some tips to help you get started.
- This is a journey. You can have goals for improved well-being, but this is a life-long effort. You're just beginning.
- Progress, not perfection. This is not an all or nothing game.
- Be kind to yourself and celebrate your successes.
- Reassess your goals. Make small changes that will lead to big shifts. Make one change or add one healthy habit a month. Inch by inch, wellness is a cinch!
- Reconnect with your tribe. Everything is more fun with friends! You're more likely to follow-through if you 1) make it fun and 2) create accountability.
Follow Dr. Robin at www.drmichellerobin.com for "12 Months of Wellness: Small Changes ... Big Shifts."