Makes 40 Servings
Active time: 20 minutes | Total: 20 minutes
All you need:
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 lemon, juiced, divided
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 (15 ounce) can low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 Roma (plum) tomato, chopped
All you do:
- Mix together the Greek yogurt, half the garlic, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, taco seasoning, and half the lemon juice in a bowl until well blended.
- In another bowl, mash the avocado with the remaining lemon juice; set aside.
- Sauté the black beans with the remaining garlic and olive oil.
- Spread the lettuce over a 12-inch serving platter.
- Layer the black beans evenly on top.
- Spread the prepared Greek yogurt mixture over the beans
- Gently spread the avocado mixture on top of the Greek yogurt.
- Pour the salsa evenly over the avocado mixture.
- Sprinkle the Mexican cheese blend, olives, green onions and tomato on top.