Peppered Steak Salad with Balsamic-Parmesan Dressing
All you need
- 1 (10 oz) Hy-Vee Angus Reserve 100% natural beef sirloin steak
- Coarsely ground Hy-Vee black pepper
- 1/3 cup fat-free balsamic vinaigrette
- 3 Tbsp Hy-Vee shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Hy-Vee American salad blend
- 1 Hy-Vee large eggs, hard-cooked, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Hy-Vee croutons, optional
All you do
1. Season steak with black pepper. Grill to desired doneness. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing into thin strips.
2. Meanwhile, combine balsamic vinaigrette with Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
3. Arrange one-fourth of the salad blend in each of 4 salad bowls. Top with strips of steak, egg slices and halved cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with croutons, if desired.
Nutrition facts per serving: 200 calories, 10g fat, 4.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 80mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 3g sugar, 19g protein.
Daily values: 70% vitamin A, 20% vitamin C, 10% calcium, 10% iron.