All you need:
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into large chunks
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into large chunks
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and cut into large chunks
- 1 small yellow zucchini squash, peeled and sliced
- 1 small red onion, cut into large chunks
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash original blend
All you do:
- In a large sealable plastic bag, combine bell peppers, zucchini and onion.
- In a small bowl, stir together olive oil and seasoning blend.
- Pour olive oil mixture over vegetables in plastic bag. Seal and shake gently to coat.
- Set in refrigerator for 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
130 calories, 8g carbohydrates, 0mg cholesterol, 2g fiber, 11g fat, 2g protein, 0 mg sodium, 3g sugar