Crockpot Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 1 cup steel oats
- 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1.5 cups water
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot and stir in a 5 to 6 quart crockpot.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- If oatmeal is a little dry, stir in a little milk or water before serving.
Per ¾ cup serving: Calories: 220, Fat 7.7 g, Sat Fat 1 g, Carbohydrates 38 g, Fiber 8 g, Protein 11 g, Sodium 60 mg