KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Did you know you were probably jamming out to tunes even before you were born?
Babies can hear, and love music even in their mother's womb. Susan Darrow with Music Together stopped by the FOX 4 studio with more information.
Some of the ways babies respond to music are:
- Feet are outstretched or kicking
- Eyes "brighten" or change focus
- Tongue moves in repetitive motion
- Eyes move toward the sound source
- Hands clench, or wave wildly in the air
- Middle of torso moves rhythmically
- Baby makes cooing sounds
- Baby smiles or giggles