KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- The FOX 4 Morning team is entering a competition and we need your help to win!
If we do, at least one of us will be among the first to slide down the world's tallest water slide when it opens at Schlitterbahn in Kansas City, Kan. in May.
We're already bickering about which one of us should go! (We're family... that's what we do!)
It's all part of the Slide for Health Fundraising Challenge, which raises money for Healthy Communities Wyandotte, a community health coalition.
So, donate to send the FOX 4 Morning team down the world's tallest water slide. Your donation is tax deductible.
HOW TO DONATE:
Online at slideforhealth.org
By mail: Slide for Health Fundraising Challenge
More rules and details about the fundraising challenge:
• Contest will consist of a Fundraising Challenge among metro-wide organizations (for-profit and non-profit).
• Any organization in the Greater KC region can participate.
• Entrants into the Fundraising Challenge have the opportunity to win one of the first ten rafts to go down the Verrückt waterslide on opening day, May 23, 2014.
• The top 10 fundraising organizations win a raft. Each raft has four seats.
• Organizations can distribute the raft seats as they wish.
• The grand prize winner – the organization which raises the most money – can put a representative on the first raft that goes down Verrückt. The other three riders in the raft will be a host from Good Morning America, a host from the Today Show, and a celebrity from the Travel Channel.
The Grand Prize Winner also wins a raft with 4 seats • The contest goes for one month, from April 7 – May 7, 2014 • We will announce standings weekly during the contest.
• Winners will be announced on May 9
• A reception will be held at the Unified Government City Hall for the winners on May 16 • Opening Day for Schlitterbahn and Verrückt is May 23!