Roasted Root Vegetables
4 root vegetables (combine: potatoes, rutabagas, turnips, parsnips, beets, sweet potatoes)
1 medium onion
¼ cup canola oil or extra-virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1 sprig Fresh rosemary, leaves removed & minced, extra sprigs for garnish- if desired Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut vegetables into 1-inch cubes
3. Place in a medium bowl and pour oil over the top. Toss with Parmesan, herbs, salt & pepper.
4. Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 50 – 60 minutes, or until tender.