September deadline for Royals season ticket holders to get playoff tickets
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Kansas City Royals sent notification to their season-ticket holders that it’s time to start thinking about post-season play.
Current Royals season ticket holders get first dibs at playoff tickets before the general public is given the opportunity to purchase.
This exclusive offer to season ticket holders will be automatically added to their personal online ticket manager ‘My Royals Tickets’ and will include tickets to every potential postseason game. Season ticket holders will have the option of paying in full or utilizing a payment plan that consists of three installments. Ticket guidelines and more information can be found at http://www.royals.com/sth.
Seat assignments, invoice payments and ticket distribution must be completed in September in preparation for potential 2014 Postseason games.
Major League Baseball requires postseason invoices to include tickets for every potential 2014 Postseason game at Kauffman Stadium. Therefore, tickets for all possible playoff games, including potential tiebreaker games, are included in the postseason ticket packages available to season ticket holders.
• Tiebreaker Game 1: A one-game matchup to decide the winner of the American League Central Division and/or Wild Card.
• Tiebreaker Game 2: A one-game matchup to decide the winner of the Wild Card.
• Round 1: A one-game matchup between the two Wild Card teams.
• Round 2: A best-of-five Division Series played in a 2-2-1 format (if necessary).
• Round 3: A best-of-seven League Championship Series played in a 2-3-2 format (if necessary).
• Round 4: A best-of-seven World Series played in a 2-3-2 format, with the American League team hosting Games 1, 2, 6 and 7 (if necessary).
Should the Royals not quality for the playoffs, or the Royals make the playoffs and all games are not played, any postseason credits for unused tickets (and parking, if applicable) will be automatically applied toward a 2015 season ticket package. If fans prefer to receive a refund, they can submit their request online at http://www.royals.com/refund by Friday, November 14.
Questions? Call (816) 504-4040, option 3, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.