Cinnamon Apple Chips
Makes 2 servings
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 large apples
- Preheat the oven to 250°.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Using a serrated knife or mandoline, thinly slice the apples crosswise, discarding the seeds and both ends.
- Arrange in a single layer on parchment-paper-lined baking sheets; sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake the apple slices, turning every half hour, until dry, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Remove and transfer to racks to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
(A dehydrator could also be used – follow manufacturer's directions)
Nutritional Information per serving: Calories 361.5, Total Fat 0.4g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0.0mg, Sodium 2.25 mg, Total Carbohydrate 47.85 g, Dietary Fiber 13.4g,Protein 1.3g