Chef Jasper's Cannoli
- 1 lb Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Confectioners’ Sugar (Plus More for Dusting)
- 1/4 cup Candied Oranges and Cherries (Diced)
- 1/4 cup Chopped Dark Chocolate
- 2 drops Cinnamon Oil
- 6 Cannoli Shells
- Place the ricotta in a large mixing bowl and fold in the confectioners’ sugar.
- Add the candied fruit, chocolate and cinnamon oil and mix gently to combine.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- To serve, fill the shells with the cheese mixture and dust them with confectioners’ sugar.