Pumpkin Pie in a Bag
Makes 1 serving
All you need:
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash ginger
- 1 tablespoon vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- Small cup
- Small baggies
All you do:
1. Combine the milk and instant pudding in the bag.
2. Remove the air from the bag and seal it.
3. Squeeze and knead with hands until the mixture is blended—about one minute.
4. Add the pumpkin, cinnamon and ginger.
5. Remove the air, and seal the bag.
6. Squeeze and knead with hands until blended—about two minutes.
7. Place graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of a small cup.
8. Cut the corner of the bag, and squeeze pie filling into the cup.
9. Garnish the cups with whipped topping.