Healthy pizza recipe from His & Her Fitness
- 1 flat out
- 3 tsp marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup red peppers (chopped to personal taste)
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes (chopped to personal taste)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- Grilled chicken - 20 grams protein
- 1 slice fat-free cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place flat out on a greased (with Pam spray) pizza pan.
- Place toppings on flat out as desired.
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes. If you like a crispy crust, just put it in the broiler.