KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Travel agent Jay French from Ultimate Vacations stopped by the FOX 4 studio to talk about travel in 2015, including popular honeymoon and romantic places. He also talked about fun family get-a-ways that are good for the kids and moms and dads. According to French, now is the time to start booking for the entire year.
MOST POPULAR FOR HONEYMOON AND ROMANTIC DESTINATIONS:
- Mexico is always #1 with the romantic market, something all-inclusive for every budget. And the Casita Suites at El Dorado Royale are particularly romantic with their intimacy, decor, access to a nearly private pool outside their room, and of course the "Shower de Amour" - the private open air outdoor shower attached to each suite.
- St Lucia is what we call the "Hawaii of the Caribbean" with lush mountainside rising out of the blue Caribbean, soaring mountain peaks and a romantic feel everywhere. Just a beautiful island all around.
- Hawaii & Jamaica are always popular choices for honeymoons and romantic getaways.
FAMILY GETAWAYS THAT ARE GREAT FOR THE KIDS AND MOM & DAD:
- The good news is Funjet Vacations just added an additional Non-Stop charter flight to Cancun & Riviera Maya for Spring Break due to popular demand and original flights selling out. March 16 for 6- or 5-nights.
- FEATURES: Non-Stop 3 hour flight / 1 Free checked Bag per person / Free Drinks onboard for Mom & Dad. This makes traveling with kids much easier and at a better value.
- Having said that, Cancun / Riviera Maya is #1.
- Obviously Florida is popular for either Disney or a beach destination.
- And for all-inclusive conducive destinations Jamaica has proved to have grown in family popularity. The major all-inclusive chains Riu, Iberostar, etc have raised the all-inclusive bar in Jamaica.
Ultimate Cruise & Vacation
Ultimate Cruise & Vacation be at Bridal Spectacular on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the Overland Park Convention Center.