Margarita Fruit Salsa
All you need:
- 1 1/3 cups chopped mango
- 1 1/3 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 1/3 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Jicama slices or chips, for dipping
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Lime zest and wedges, for garnish
All you do:
- In a medium bowl, toss together mango, strawberries and pineapple.
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice, agave nectar, lime zest and lime juice. Stir into fruit mixture. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Serve with jicama slices or chips. If desired, garnish with mint, lime zest and wedges.
Source: Seasons Magazine Hy-Vee, Inc.