KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Snakes, tarantulas, alligators, scorpions, and a variety of reptiles and arachnids are Serengeti Steve's life.
The St. Louis business owner of Reptile Experience is in Kansas City on Tuesday for three performances with his unusual animals.
The first three of his performances are on Tuesday, June 2:
- 10 a.m.: Southeast Branch, 6242 Swope Pkwy.
- 1:30 p.m.: Central Library, 14 W. 10th St.
- 4 p.m.: Plaza Branch, 4801 Main St.
Three more are set for Wednesday, June 3:
- 10 a.m.: Trails West Branch, 11401 E. 23rd St.
- 1:30 p.m.: L.H. Bluford Branch, 3050 Prospect
- 4 p.m.: North-East Branch, 6000 Wilson Rd.