KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Author and founder of U Chic, Christie Garton, says college can be overwhelming for incoming freshmen. Garton shared a few tips to help make the transition easier and ensure that your first year is a success.
7 tips for incoming freshmen
- Don`t let freshman orientation overwhelm you.
- Check out campus before classes start.
- Research the books you`ll need for your classes.
- Make sure to keep your parents in the loop.
- Don`t forget about your friends from home.
- Keep everyone updated.
- Ask questions!