KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Kansas City Royals and the City of Kansas City announced that the 2015 World Series parade with be on Tues., November 3.
The parade will start at noon near Grand Boulevard between the Sprint Center and the Kansas City Power & Light District. The 2.3 mile-long parade will continue north along Ninth Street then it turns east to Oak, then goes south to Truman, then west back to Grand and continues to Pershing Road.
The Victory Rally stage will be in front of Union Station. The rally is expected to start around 2 p.m.
Officially licensed World Series merchandise will be available in front of Union Station, in Ilus Davis Park north of City Hall near 10th & Oak, and near the Kansas City Power & Light District.
FOX 4 and FOX Sports Kansas City will be broadcasting the parade.
Shuttles will pick up fans from the below locations and transport fans directly to the Royals Celebration.
- Kemper Arena: On the south side of 17th between Gennesse and Wyoming. Buses will drop off and pick up in downtown at 16th & Wyandotte.
- Metro North: Northwest end of mall parking lot. Buses will drop off and pick up in downtown at 16th & Wyandotte.
- Plaza: Pick up on eastbound 47th St. between Pennsylvania and Broadway/Wornall, and on eastbound 47th at Wyandotte. Buses will drop off and pick up in downtown at Main & 27th.
- Strang Line Park & Ride: Heartland Community Church at 121st & Strang Line Road, Olathe, Kan. Buses will be Johnson County Transit and First Transit vehicles.
- 47th & State MetroCenter: At 47th & State in KCK. Buses will drop off and pick up in downtown at 16th & Wyandotte.
- Swope Park: At Kansas City Zoo bus stop, just north of the Zoo ticket counter. Buses will drop off and pick up in downtown at Main & 27th.
- Red Bridge Park & Ride: At Red Bridge Rd. & Grandview Rd. Buses will be Metro vehicles. Buses will drop off and pick up in downtown at Main & 27th.
- 16th & Wyandotte: Near Kauffman Center for Performing Arts
- 27th & Main: South of Crown Center
The following streets will be closed while the parade is going on:
- Grand Boulevard between 8th and 27th streets (plus side streets to Grand from Walnut or McGee) Crown Center parking via Grand Blvd. will remain accessible.
- Oak Street between 8th and 16th Streets (plus side streets to Oak from Locust Street)
- Truman Road between Locust Street and Walnut Street
- Pershing Road between McGee and Broadway Street/Archives Way
- Main Street between 20th and 27th streets
- Kessler Road from Pershing to the west side entrance of The National WWI Museum and Memorial
Remember, if you can't make it to the parade in person, FOX 4 is broadcasting on-air and on our livestream as the official broadcast station. Find the parade, with exclusive access, on FOX 4 and fox4kc.com . If you can't catch it, the parade will re-air on 4.2 Antenna TV starting at 7 p.m., Tuesday night.