KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- May is Mental Health Awareness month, but for Team Fidelis the awareness never stops. CEO of Team Fidelis, Daniel Brazzell, is a marine veteran who says he created Team Fidelis with the mission to help veterans who are struggling. Brazzell adds the number 22 is significant in the 22 push up challenge because 22 veterans die by taking their own life every day.
Suicide Help Information Online
- SAMHSA'S National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Suicide Awareness Survivors Support of Missouri and Kansas
- American Psychiatric Association - Educational Information
- Partnership for Workplace Mental Health
- Chronic Illness - Resilience Building
- Mental Health Association of the Heartland
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Veterans Crisis Line
If you are having suicidal thoughts, we urge you to get help immediately.
Go to a hospital, call 911 or call the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433).
Click on the boxes below for our FOX 4 You Matter reports and other helpful phone numbers and resources.