Hickey on boy’s neck led to death from stroke

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Credit: Hans Neleman

MEXICO CITY — A 17-year-old boy died after a stroke, caused by a hickey on his neck, FOX 11 in Los Angeles reports.

FOX 11 reports the boy’s girlfriend gave him the hickey earlier in the day, which caused the blood clot.

The clot traveled to his brain, causing the stroke. The boy is from Mexico City and began convulsing at the dinner table with his family.

Paramedics were not able to save him. According to The Sun, the boy’s 24-year-old girlfriend has not been seen since his death. Read more about another hickey-related stroke in The Sun.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.