Overland Park orthodontist office says you won’t leave empty handed if you donate candy to troops overseas

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. -- Are you looking for 'sweet' ways to get rid of the extra Halloween candy?

Starting Tuesday you can donate it to troops overseas.

All you have to do is stop by Hechler Orthodontics along Metcalf Avenue with the candy you'd like to donate.

Those who donate will also have the opportunity to sign a card that will be sent to the troops receiving the candy. They will also receive a goody bag from the orthodontist office.

Watch the video above to see photos from previous collections.


Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.