Cocktel de Camorone
- 8 oz. of shrimp
- Spicy cocktail sauce
- ½ avocado
- ½ lime
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Prepare seafood salsa - ours is a homemade secret family recipe, however any rendition of a spicy cocktail sauce will do! Set inside refrigerator and allow to cool for an hour.
- Stir in 8 oz. of shrimp into boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- As soon the shrimp change color, remove shrimp from boiling water and add to ice water mixture.
- Once cooled, add shrimp to bowl. Mix in the seafood salsa. Stir until salsa is evenly distributed.
- Top with 1/2 cut avocado and serve with 1/2 fresh lime.
Sign up to receive a weekly email from FOX4 with the recipes we featured on our FOX4 newscasts.
Click here to add your name to the list.