KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Don’t even pretend that you’re not going to take a picture if you plan on visiting The Plaza this holiday season.
Officials with The Plaza released several ideas for great selfies that capture both your beautiful face and the essence of the holiday spirit that lights the streets. Overall, they’re pretty great spots. We know because we tried them all.
Here are the six best places to take a selfie:
- On top of the Giralda Garage looking toward Wyandotte Street
- On top of the Giralda Garage looking down Nichols Road
- At 47th Street and Wyandotte Street looking toward the Giralda Tower
- On top of Balcony Garage above Made in KC Marketplace
- At Neptune Courtyard at 47th Street and Wornall Road
- On Nichols Road between Central and Wyandotte
Check out the photo gallery to see members of the FOX4 team at each location!