Seven companies based in the Kansas City area made a list of the 100 Healthiest Workplaces in America.
The list is created by the same company that conducts the Kansas City Business Journal‘s Healthiest Employers Awards program. Data analytics company Springbuk chooses companies based on an assessment developed by a group of representatives from the academic, medical, wellness and business communities.
These local companies were chosen:
- No. 16: National Association of Insurance Commissioners — 624 employees
- No. 36: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City (Blue KC) — 1,661 employees
- No. 72: Raytown Quality Schools — 1,405 employees
- No. 73: City of Olathe — 920 employees
- No. 79: GEHA — 1,570 employees
- No. 86: UMB Bank — 3,500 employees
- No. 98: Evergy Inc. — 5,000 employees