(WTVO) — Pepsi is marking the arrival of fall with a limited-time S’mores Collection.
The soda will come in three different flavors including Toasted Marshmallow, Graham Cracker, and Chocolate.
- Toasty Marshmallow has a marshmallow base with layers of toasted notes to mimic a light fireside flavor.
- Graham Cracker is infused with notes of honey and cinnamon to achieve the perfect balanced graham cracker flavor profile.
- Chocolate contains dominant notes of cocoa throughout, with slight hints of vanilla to create extra creamy sweetness, mimicking a slightly melted chocolate flavor.
The new beverage variant will come in 7.5 oz mini cans “to encourage mixing and matching your way to the perfect combo,” Pepsi said. The company offered several ways to mix the drinks:
- The Classic – Everyone’s favorite for a reason! Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. Start with a cold glass, add 1/3 Graham Cracker, 1/3 Chocolate and 1/3 Toasty Marshmallow.
- Marshmallow (is for) Lovers – If you find yourself standing over the fire with three or even four marshmallows on one stick, this recipe is for you. Start with a cold glass, add 1/2 Toasty Marshmallow, 1/4 Graham Cracker and 1/4 Chocolate.
- For the Graham – Often overlooked but always reliable, the graham cracker is more than a vehicle for chocolate and marshmallow—the notes of honey and cinnamon create the staple ingredient in any s’more creation. Start with a cold glass, add 1/2 Graham Cracker base, 1/4 Chocolate, 1/4 Toasty Marshmallow and top with an extra splash of Graham Cracker.
- The Chocolate Connoisseur – For those who enjoy indulging in a rich, gooey tasting s’more, pour some chocolate… and then pour some more! Sit back and revel in all that chocolaty goodness, marveling at this chocolaty s’more creation. Start with a cold glass, add 2/3 Chocolate, 1/3 Toasty Marshmallow and a splash of Graham Cracker.
📲 Download the FOX4 News app to stay updated on the go.
📧 Sign up for FOX4 email alerts to have breaking news sent to your inbox.
💻 Find today’s top stories on fox4kc.com for Kansas City and all of Kansas and Missouri.