KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Beau Williams of the Hawthorne and Julep Traveling Cocktail Club appeared on the FOX 4 Morning Show with New Year’s Eve cocktail ideas.
- 2-3 dashes Angostura Orange bitters
- 1 oz Lillet
- 1/2 oz lemon
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- top with Champagne
- garnish with pomegranate seeds
In a mixing glass add first 4 ingredients, add ice, shake and strain into a champagne glass. Top with champagne and garnish.
- 2-3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 2 oz Rye whiskey (we like Old Overholt or Rittenhouse Rye)
- 1 bar spoon of Rich Syrup
- garnish with an old fashion orange twist
Add all ingredients to a mixing glass, add ice and stir. Strain into all old fashion glass and garnish with an old fashion orange twist.
Our contact info is below:
Tweets by HawthorneJulep