KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- We all get a little bored of our home every once in a while. But before you get all crazy and make grand and expensive plans to demolish your kitchen or guest bathroom, you should listen to what the experts have to say.
What you think may be a project worth your time and money, may really not be.
Katie Yeager from Your Future Address appeared on Thursday's FOX 4 Morning Show with some smart and not so smart home renovation ideas.
- Freshen up the kitchen and bath
- Invest in lasting materials
- Get creative on materials
Not so smart renovations
- Outshining your neighbors
- Putting in high maintenance features
- Getting too taste specific or trendy
For more of Yeager's home tips check out her website at yourfutureaddress.com or call (913) 220-3260.