- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- ½ cup cocoa
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup evaporated milk or light cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dippers: strawberries, pound cake cubes, brownie cubes, angel food cake cubes, marshmallows. Cherries with stem, kiwi rounds, dried fruit, BACON!!
- Melt butter in small saucepan over low-heat. Remove from heat; immediately stir in cocoa. Add sugar and evaporated milk.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and hot. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Fondue will thicken slightly as it cools. Serve warm with dippers of your choice!
Find more chocolate recipes at: www.hersheys.com
- 1 cup chocolate chips (the darker, the better in my opinion)
- Wax or parchment paper
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl.
- Microwave at medium (50%) for 1 minute; stir. Chips should be fully melted and smooth.
- If the chips are not melted, continue microwaving at 50%, 15 seconds at a time, stir after each heating, until fully melted.
- Place melted chocolate in a small (food-safe) squeeze bottle or sandwich bag (snip off a very small corner).
- Place a piece of parchment on a cookie sheet or cutting board. You are now ready to draw hearts, letters, etc… on the paper with the chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, until solid.