KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Looking for a recipe to spice up the next party you got to? Try out one of Lisa Farmer's favorite recipes, lucky dawgs' buffalo chicken.
Lucky dawgs' buffalo chicken
12 chicken wings (whole sections)
6 oz. of Parkay™ Squeeze margarine (blue bottle)
6 oz. Frank’s Red Hot™ Sauce
¼ cup Lucky Dawgs’™ BBQ Beef Rub
2 TBSP fresh cracked black pepper
Ranch dressing (optional)
Gorgonzola crumbles (optional) Preparation:
- Place the wing sections in a one gallon reclosable bag and add 4 oz of Parkay Squeeze™ Spread around so that all wings are covered completely with the margarine.
- Add the Lucky Dawgs’™ BBQ Rub and the pepper.
- Seal the bag and massage bag to make sure seasoning is spread evenly on the wings.
- Refrigerate the coated wings for 4 to 6 hours.
Hot Sauce Recipe:
- Combine Frank’s Red Hot™ (or your preferred hot sauce) and the remaining 2 oz of Parkay squeeze.
- Heat until Parkay™ has completely melted. Set aside.
Gorgonzola ranch dip recipe: Combine 2/3 ranch dressing and add 1/3 Gorgonzola crumbles for the wing dip.
For additional recipes check out: bbqspot.com