• 3 cups cranberries
• 1 bunch cilantro
• 1/2 onion
• 1 jalapeno seeded if you don’t want it too spicy
• 1 lime, juiced
• 1/2 cup sugar could also use monkfruit sweetener
• 1 tbsp ginger, finely grated fresh
• 1 pinch salt
1. Combine cranberries, cilantro, onion, jalapeno, lime juice, sugar, ginger and salt in a food processor. Process to desired consistency. Refrigerate if not using immediately. Best if served at room temperature.
2. Serve with cinnamon tortilla chips, crackers, graham crackers or pita chips. You can also serve over non-dairy cream cheese.
Sign up to receive a weekly email from FOX4 with the recipes we featured on our FOX4 newscasts.
Click here to add your name to the list.