This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — This recipe is fast, cheap and tastes just like a meatball sub sandwich! Plus, it only requires four ingredients.
Watch the video above to see how it’s done! Here’s what you need.
- 1 package of frozen Italian meatballs
- 1 loaf of sourdough bread
- 1/2 regular jar of pasta sauce
- 1 package of mozzarella/provolone cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a big bowl
- Put into 9×13 inch pan or dutch oven
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Optional: top with your favorite kind of pepper or more cheese