- Cooking spray
- 4½ tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1½ tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
All You Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat 2 (6-ounce) ramekins with cooking spray; sprinkle each with 3/4 teaspoon granulated sugar.
3. Combine 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, flour, cocoa and milk in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook 2 minutes, stirring until smooth.
4. Spoon chocolate mixture into a medium bowl; cool 4 minutes. Stir in vanilla.
5. Place egg white in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until soft peaks form.
6. Add remaining 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form (do not overbeat).
7. Gently stir 1/4 of egg white mixture into chocolate mixture; gently fold in remaining egg white mixture.
8. Spoon mixture into prepared dishes. Sharply tap dishes 2 or 3 times to level.
9. Place dishes on a baking sheet; bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until puffy and set.
10. Sprinkle each soufflé with 1/2 teaspoon powdered sugar. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 152 (4% from fat); Fat:
0.6g; Protein: 3.5g; Carbohydrate: 35.3g; Fiber: 1.4g;