Source: Hy-Vee Seasons, Spring 2013
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 (2 muffin halves each).
ALL YOU NEED
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Several dashes black pepper
- 4 ounces soft honey goat cheese, divided
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 cup arugula leaves, divided
- 1 cup sliced strawberries, divided
- 4 teaspoons sliced green onion, divided
ALL YOU DO
- To prepare vinaigrette, in a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and black pepper; set aside.
- Spread 1 tablespoon goat cheese on each toasted muffin half. Top each with one-fourth of the arugula, strawberries and green onion. Drizzle vinaigrette over sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 290 calories, 14 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 0g trans-fat, 15 mg cholesterol, 390 mg sodium, 33g carbohydrates, 1g fiber, 5g sugar, 10g protein. Daily Values: 8% vitamin A, 45% vitamin C, 15% calcium, 10% iron.