KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Two people are dead, and two more are injured after a quadruple shooting at a Phillips 66 gas station in the West Bottoms, police told FOX4 Friday morning.
Officers were dispatched to 12th Street and Wyoming shortly after 12:15 a.m. on Nov. 6 after a reported shooting.
One of the victims was in the parking lot when police arrived. That victim, a man, was dead.
A nearby hospital reported to police that three others were injured in the shooting. One of those people died during treatment.
Investigators are looking for a Silver Dodge Challenger with black racing stripes. Beyond that, they are still working to figure out suspect information and motive.
Police ask anyone with information on the shooting to call the anonymous TIPS hotline at 816-474-TIPS.
- Joe’s Weather Blog: Another nickel and dime snow for KC (TUE-1/26)
- Baseball Hall of Fame gets no new members; Curt Schilling comes up 16 votes shy
- Olathe woman warns others after dog gets sick from eating marijuana on neighborhood walk
- Kansas City woman using Tik Tok to rate Chiefs players’ swagger, fashion
- NFL making changes, planning surprises for Super Bowl like we’ve never seen before