ST. LOUIS — A deadly year in St. Louis keeps getting worse, with two more killings adding to the already alarming total.
One of the latest victims was shot in July during a robbery at a gas station. Police say 30-year-old Terrance Foster was shot multiple times on July 26.
He died Tuesday. Police have no suspects in Foster’s death.
Police responded to a shooting call Tuesday and found 20-year-old Joyce Freeman inside a vehicle with a gunshot wound.
She was taken to a hospital where she was pronounced dead.
The killings bring the total for 2020 to at least 238 in St. Louis. The city had 194 homicides in all of 2019. It surpassed that number back in September.
Kansas City has also experienced record violence, breaking the highest number of homicides in a year in October. As of Nov. 25, the city had reported 164 killings.
- Rombauer wins Preakness; Medina Spirit finishes 3rd after winning Kentucky Derby
- Damon Weaver, kid reporter who interviewed President Obama at White House, dies at 23
- Derek Jeter sells Florida mansion, which he once rented to Tom Brady, for $22.5 million
- Missouri lawmakers pass COVID-19 liability shield for businesses
- MUST SEE: Cat makes death-defying jump from 5th floor of burning building,