KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Two people are dead after a shooting at an apartment building in south Kansas City Wednesday morning, according to the Kansas City Police Department.
Officers responded to the shooting just before 11 a.m. at Canyon Creek Apartments near 93rd Street and Bales Avenue.
Officers told FOX4 said they found a man and a woman dead outside. Residents there heard a very loud argument leading to 15-20 shots fired.
This is Kansas City’s 172nd and 173rd homicide of 2020.
There is no suspect description at this time
Police ask anyone with information on the incident to call the TIPS hotline at (816)474-TIPS(8477).
FOX4 has a crew at the scene working to find out more. We will continue to follow this story as it develops.
- FOX4 Forecast: Tracking rain chances
- Lenexa to consider shifting schedule for curbside recycling pickup
- Take an inside look at the budding $44M business of Missouri medical marijuana
- UPDATE: Missing 11-year-old girl found safe, KC police say
- ‘I just want it back ‘: Valuable purse, a graduation present, stolen out of Kansas City woman’s trunk