About 280,000 Harbor Breeze Kingsbury ceiling fans that were sold at Lowe’s have been recalled over reports that the glass globe can fall off.
The ceiling fans were manufactured before December 2018. They have a bronze finish and five reversible blades that have a 70-inch span. There is also a frosted glass light and remote control.
The company, HKC-US, has received 76 reports of the light globe falling, four of which involved someone being cut by glass.
The fans were sold at Lowe’s stores nationwide and on the store’s website from April 2010 through December of 2018 for about $230.
The company says new installation instructions will help you correct the issue.
Anyone with this fan should contact the company to request a new owner’s manual and light kit label to help ensure correct installation. HKC-US can be reached at 877-239-7267 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT Monday through Friday.
- Black Friday offers beacon of hope to struggling stores
- Pro-Trump donor suing Houston group over failure to prove voter fraud in 2020 election
- KCPD investigating deadly shooting in area of 79th and Troost
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- FOX4 Forecast: Tracking our next big plunge!