This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Apple Kefir Blue Cheese Dip
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese (you can substitute with feta or cheddar)
- 8 ounces kefir cheese
- 3 tbsp dates minced pitted
- ½ lemon, juiced and zested (less if using feta) ¼ tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tbsp onion salt
- 1 small apple chopped into tiny pieces
- Garnish: ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- Apple slices for dipping
- Mix all ingredients (except parsley and apple slices) in a food processor or by hand
- Refrigerate for a 1 hour, and then top with minced parsley
- Serve with apple slices or crackers or vegetables.