CUSTER STATE PARK, S.D. — Officials at Custer State Park are reminding people to keep their distance after an incident with a bison left a woman unconscious, KELO reported.
It all started Wednesday evening when a woman got off a motorcycle and approached a bison calf, The Custer County Chronicle reports.
An adult bison charged her, catching her belt on its horn and tossing her around violently.
Eventually her pants came off, and she fell to the ground.
The paper says she was flown to the hospital, but her injuries were not serious.
- Westport Ale House set to reopen after being shut down by health department due to COVID-19
- Gold Star Families Memorial Monument unveiled before grateful families in Olathe
- Joe’s Forecast: Summer and fall with a rain chaser
- More than 1,500 mail ballots arrived too late to count in Kansas’ primary election, data shows
- Blue Springs parents raise money to help school district sue Jackson County Health Department